Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stock Photos

Photography used to just be a hobby of mine, but eventually I decided to make it my career.  After looking at 20 or so stock sites I figured that fotolia.com was the best paying site for me. They offer almost 50% commision compared to others who mostly just offer 30%. Pictute categories include everything you can imagine, and if you have a good range of photos they are likely to sell daily. It was so exciting when my first picture sold, and I could barely believe it when it continued selling over and over again. It's a great way to earn residual income. If you get a chance check out some of my pictures here

                                          http://fotographybycherie.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment